- How much do you charge?
- How long does it take for my carpet to dry?
- Are the solutions used to clean safe for my family and pets?
- Is Pure Dry licensed and insured?
- Is Pure Dry a franchise?
- Will my carpet spots come out with your process?
- Is there anything you can do about pet odors in my carpet and upholstery?
Pricing for carpets is based off of sq footage. There are volume discounts. Extra charge for heavily stained areas
Most carpeted areas dry in 2-3. Upholstery 4-5 hours. fans,dehumidifiers and air conditioning help in this immensely
All cleaning products are green certified. safe for children and pets
We are fully licensed and insured.
We are not a franchise. Locally owned and operated
Spot removing can be very successful with this process if no other method has already been tried.
Can remove all pet urine stains in carpets or furniture.